Get 1-2-1 yoga business coaching and learn everything you ever wanted to know about creating and growing a successful, ethical yoga or wellness business from multiple-award winner; serial entrepreneur; author and yogi, Cheryl MacDonald.
"I understand why women need yoga throughout life - and that it can benefit us as much in life as it can in class. I've practiced and I've taught women at every life stage - in fact, over 100,000 women in the UK alone, have come along to YogaBellies classes to balance their hormones; relieve stress; find their calm place for birth; chill with baby afterward and battle the symptoms of menopause.
Helped Me Get Strategic
Having Cheryl As a Mentor Has Been So Inspiring
Most people train as a yoga teacher because of their passion for the practice and their desire to share the benefits of yoga with other people. But being a yoga teacher is so much more than just teaching yoga classes, in fact, once you completed your initial yoga teacher training, you probably realized just how much learning there was still ahead of you – and this growth and learning is something that never ends. If you want to make yoga teacher your 'career' and not just a fun hobby, I can help.
As a yoga teacher you are also a business owner - a huge subject with many different aspects to consider if you want to be financially abundant, have the work/life balance you desire and serve the people you are really called to work with. As the founder of the global women's yoga collective and teacher training school YogaBellies, you can find the support and knowledge you need here, both as a yoga teacher and as a business owner (no matter how big or small that business is). I also provide business training courses – “Soulful Entrepreneur”, and 1:2:1 business coaching packages.
I can help you if you:
- Are leaving your office job and want to begin a grow a thriving yoga business
- Have treated teaching Yoga as a hobby and you’re ready to take yourself more seriously… and that includes having high-level support!
- Have taught for years but now you have a business idea in mind and need expert advice to make it happen
- Desire to transition to bigger offerings: international travel, opening a studio, teacher training, employing other yoga teachers, online offerings… and more!
- Feel overwhelmed by the online and marketing aspects of running a yoga business and need guidance in all things techy
- Want to create, grow or revise a yoga brand from scratch, targeted correctly at your tribe
- Want to license or franchise your yoga brand or business
- Or simply feel exhausted and overwhelmed trying to figure it all out by yourself and you’re ready to have a mentor who will shine the light ahead for you, holding you accountable as you move forward.