- Why Yoga and Nutrition are the key to your healthiest possible pregnancy
- The benefits of a pregnancy yoga practice
- Learn what foods to focus on for a healthy pregnancy.
- Ideas for easy recipes and ways to incorporate these foods.
- Find out what foods to prioritize if you’re struggling with nausea, constipation or heartburn.
I'm a 500 E-RPYT; the author of 8 best-selling books about yoga and birth and have trained hundreds of yoga teachers in the YogaBellies® style over the past 15 years. I'm the founder of YogaBellies® – a unique style of yoga created specifically for women, making use of the yogic practices best suited to support us through the emotional, physical and psychological changes we experience.
I've also been featured in:
- The Huffington Post - talking about my yoga journey and YogaBellies® beginnings
- As a winner of BBC Dragon's Den - the Dragon's loved the concept of YogaBellies®
- Appeared on ITV's This Morning - teaching yoga to women and children at various life stages
- All of the magazines and publications you can see above, talking about yoga for women throughout life
- Been personal yoga teacher to celebrities such as Kimberley Walsh (Girls Aloud), Fearne Cotton and Catherine Tyldsley
Start taking your pregnancy health to the next level. I hope you can join me!